DC8DRIVER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by Davetastic View Post
So 8, after all of that, this is for you:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9d...ew?usp=sharing
blinding wit, David.

It's always smart to call your fellow pilots cry babies.
It might be a good idea to rethink those interpersonal skills prior to your upgrade

Readers of this thread are certainly smart enough to have gotten the big picture of the way things are here at Atlas. Dozens of long time posters revealing the harsh reality of our situation, and you, the lone voice, saying that things really aren't all that bad here at Atlas. Oh you you say that bad things have happened to you but you have posted a surprisingly large number of messages belittle others who point out contractual violations. And you say that you want a contract, but you clearly don't have the first idea about how to fight for one. And say that you're a union guy, but you clearly don't understand the big picture of what our methods and goals are (I hope that, one day, you'll see more clearly what our union is trying to accomplish). You say that it's an easy job: No different than any other major airline pilot's job, but the other readers of this thread understand the width and breadth of our operation and appreciate the vast scope of what Atlas pilots do. It is very different.

I think you have made your point and I think that it's clear that it is simply not what the rest of us believe.

Time to give it a rest.