View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 05:53 PM
legend
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
If that made you excited, imagine how much more exciting it would be if the LMS date matched the date promised to "burn paper". Even if it's gonna be April because a couple guys didnt realize the lms date is wrong, the finish line is there.

Hope everyone at this company can be mature enough to realize the company has been stalling this for years, don't flip out on a couple pilots who were told the wrong thing in official communications and it delay us a couple weeks.

If you do, you'd better be a impatient brat at the company on the next screw up.

Mr. Wychor, always a pleasure, and don't be a stranger to these guys.

Well there's a minority of pilots at kennedy and garbagia who don't want the ipad, but to their credit, none of them appear on that shame list. If we somehow finish this thing by sunday itll still be the fastest lms to be completed. I always see a few guys doing their lms in the crew room that last week before the date, i know ive been that guy.

They're asking us to finish it 12 days early and almost everyone has. Lets not pretend that we're talking about a big problem. 2% of the group needs to complete this on a impromptu timeline
Ok, I don't think anyone is being immature. Even if someone is on vacation I'm willing to bet they know we're close to getting the EFB and the progress is close. This is not your typical LMS as I procrastinate with the best but I had it done day 2! Why? we'll it's important to most of us pilots to get rid of paper and the FAA is giving us an opportunity to do it sooner than they wanted it originally. It's easy for us to criticize on here how it was implemented but most of us have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, FAA, Daddy D etc. Let's get this done so we can stop doing these revisions and carrying 30 lbs of extra weight. I also don't think we should be critical of those waiting to the last minute, just should encourage them nicely!!!!