View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:08 AM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

EDV has aimed for 60 new hires a month for over a year now. They don't always hit it; in fact, I think we have only gotten there twice in recent months? Our resident MX guy can speak up (or somoene else who knows), but I believe at least one of the XJT birds are flying, maybe two by now. Last I heard, one was operational, one almost done with MX, and a third starting MX. That was a month ago I think.

We're not going to increase by all that many pilots per month in the next little bit as far as I can tell? We are already doing more ATL flying. Not sure why you think we will be "very fat" on pilots?

ATL lines are starting now, not July. The base will open in June.

Originally Posted by Aubieflyer View Post
Yes, I agree, but for the next 3 months it seems we will be very fat on pilots. Just wondering if the TDY will increase or where they will be going. We aren't going to have 14 new aircraft in 3 months for those 140 to fly. January, February and March were very heavy months in the training department and those pilots will hit the line in May.

14 aircraft or 100 aircraft, Daddy D still has to give you flying for them. I'm just not seeing it until we get the ATL lines in July.