View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 AM
JesuitValen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by APMechXJ View Post
"the uneducated word of mx"... thanks for the kind words and opinion of the maintenance group that supports your aircraft.. be sure to know I will spread your thoughts amongst the rest of us uneducated dumb****s in mx... I have 30 years in maintenance.. 6 years in military aviation... Operation Just Cause/Operation Desert Storm.. .. years in General Aviation.. and 20 years at Express I/Mesaba/Pinnacle/Endeavor... and many of my uneducated fellow AMTs have similar if not more distinguished resumes... you are entitled to your opinion as uneducated as yours may be.. You should be moved right to the front of the SSP line and take that attitude to mainline.. you would fit right in.. Good day sir
It was referencing pinnacle which was made clear in my sentence. Furthermore it was referencing an entire mindset we've washed away that was present, identified and eliminated and most of us cheered. If you have some resentment to those days because you were here, glad you're still with us but you're being obtuse. If you're new and you misunderstood my statement above, fine. If you're gonna be upset, and youve been triggered, please fill out a form with HR on how youre feewwings were hurt.

I will be at mainline soonish, where im sure the mechanics will follow the book. I assumed you were new saying youll rush to order new parts because of a procedure weve done since the beginning. Since you're an old timer, look at our books sometime.

Also, use the quote fuction sweetheart, sometimes while you're referencing what the other guy said in the response youll realize, "oh I see what he meant."