View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 03:41 PM
hubbs
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by TravisJohn View Post
That sounds like a really good operation to work for. I apologize for the continued questions. Just trying to get a feel for the company and that type of flying. How is the interview process. Is there anyone to email your resume to specifically? How far in advance do you know you have a trip. Do you have a weekly/monthly schedule where you know you will be flying. Also, what kind of benefits. 401, Health?

Again, Thanks for all the good information!
I would echo all the above, but might suggest the starting SIC pay is a little higher from what I've seen. 70-80, but that might be base and account dependent.

I'm on a Dallas mid-size, average 16 days worked per month with roughly 50 hours. I would say that my account is closer to 90% domestic, though we did get over a week in Ts&Cs in February.

My interview was very laid back, meet the Base CP, go to lunch to get a feel for you. Nothing technical at all, they are WAY more interested in personality (somehow I managed to get through).

If you want, send me a PM and I'll get your resume in the right hands, but if you apply through my link above it will also get where it needs to be (and also earn me a referral...)

Some trips are known months in advance (tends to be owner trips) others pop up same day and everything in between. Your days off get locked in by the 20th if the previous month.

401k isn't the best, 1.5% match on 6% contribution. Health insurance is decent. Company pays for Life Insurance, STD and LTD.