View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 05:57 AM
arthur106
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Valuable stuff indeed. With your vast experience base and work history (one week!), your observations will be both poignant and thought provoking. The casual reader will say to himself "if that guy couldn't make it with his strong background and deep industry understanding, to say nothing of stellar skills and hardy ethic, then no one could.

Your "account" has included copying someone else's facebook post of another airport in another country to make your "point."

I'm not grumpy in the least. Then again, I didn't quit my job after one week, either.
-Years of work experience, just new to aviation
-Came straight out of the mouth (or keyboard actually) of a coworker. Actual location of the picture isn't really relevant, especially since the last sentence is "missing th good ole days". I'd think anyone with half a brain could price this together--try harder.

Look, my next post on here is going to be when I get hired on by my next employer and will include what they have to say about this. (Might be a few months, I'm using this time to finish CFI and CFII). Would you be satisfied then? Alternatively, this back and forth is pretty amusing...