View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 06:57 AM
FR8Hauler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

Originally Posted by BIGBROWNDC8
FR8Hauler,
How do you know what the state of neg are for you all. Do you think your MEC is going to tell you all that everything is going great? Ill b et they will try to convince the pilot group that the sky is falling right up until the TA is submitted to the group. Come on, is this your first day at this???

Oh, buy the way, the way I figure it, if what our Pres said is not true, its justifiable payback for the crappy "openers" that ALPA came out with regarding compensation that really screwed us about two to three months ago... Remember that, Oh-thats right, Forgot about screwing the IPA on that one didnt you. We'', we didnt... 8% pay raise... Nice job on that...

Sasquatch,
Tell your source to shut the **** up. Dealing with our issues will be handled in house, just as they should be... Tell her that her guy lost the election and to get over it... I use to have respect for her, but lately, I have none...

BBDC8
Since our negotiating Committee had not even met with the company for over a week when your IPA president made his big announcement that we were getting a deal any day, I think it is highly unlikely. Our chief pilot (management) had misspoke and told the press that he thought a contract was around the corner. He sent out a letter retracting it. We went through all the same things when we had a "one horse" in house union too. Believe me, I wish it were true... And NashMD11 hit the nail on the head in his statement above.