View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:28 AM
FTN616
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016
Default Decisions Decisions

Hey Jet Jockey. You clearly are pro PDT. I'm trying to figure out which regional I will end up at. The 3 I have offers from that I'm considering are Skywest, PDT, and PSA. I've pretty much got it narrowed down to PDT and Skywest. I know this is a personal question as there are multiple variables, all of which I've considered. For me the flow is enticing. Strictly on QOL and bases I would prefer Skywest. However it appears career progression will occur faster with PDT which is also important to me. Do you happen to know if another background check is done when transitioning to American? The reason I ask is I have a Misdeameanor on my record. It was not an issue with the regionals but not sure if it becomes a problem at the majors where standards are typically higher. Anyone have any insight on this? If anyone has selling points they want to throw at me for PDT or Skywest, go for it. I fully anticipate the smart ass remarks and belittling these forums are rampant with. 13 years in the military, I can take it. Seriously though, this is a big decision obviously and I'm pretty much at the point of flipping a coin so any input helps. Thanks.