Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:06 AM
FreightDogs
Ameriflight

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Rcordeiro1225 View Post
I would like some clarification from AMF on the accelerated captain program.

I am currently in my time building phase, skydive pilot. I would be looking to apply within the next few month for a potential start in the early fall. By that time I should be in the neighborhood of 700-800TT.

Ideally I would like to stay in the northeast, MHT. Would I have a shot for the accelerated captain program? What is the schedule like until the 1000TT requirement is met? What airframes and routes are flown from MHT?

Thank you for your response!
Hello!

Our MHT positions are through Wiggins Airways (our wholly-owned subsidiary). Unfortunately, Wiggins is not part of the Accelerated Captain Program. Wiggins operates BE99s, C208s, and EMB-110s. The closest AMF base to MHT is BUF.

AMF currently does not have any ACP positions open as the program is full. However, we expect to open those positions again in August or September (just in time for you!). You are welcome to apply as soon as you hit our mins, even if we do not have the position open yet.

The schedule for the ACPs before they meet 1,000TT is Monday through Friday, morning to evening on any of our routes (so no base will be assigned). You would be flown out to where we need you. We would of course try to keep you in the same spot for as long as possible. We would pay for your flight to get to and from your assignments, housing, and a per diem.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions if you have them.