View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
CAL EWR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

Originally Posted by ewrbasedpilot View Post
Hey Jayson,
Hope you're enjoying the 756!! I've tried several times to take this survey and it won't accept my VIN or password. Would be nice if they'd make this stuff a bit more "user friendly" instead of coming up with these stupid passwords for every piddley thing......... ewrbasedpilot karl

Karl,

I thought that was you, how are you! Just did my first LIM trip even better then GYE! How is the left seat treating you?

Call the MEC Office ASAP 281- 987-3636 and e-mail our new Membership Chairman (my boss) Sherry Quekemeyer at [email protected]
and she will correct any errors and make sure you can get on to ballot point for the survey.

Hey I am on the membership committee because I proposed to Sherry and she told me to run with my new idea. I am designing a new course for new hires after they finish IOE and are released to the base. The course will be six to eight hours and most probably (after approved by the MEC)

Part 1: Continental History

Part 2: ALPA and CALALPA 101 - most specifically explaining the structure of ALPA and CAL ALPA and negotiating under the RLA.

Part 3: CAL 101 - CCS, bidding etc

The goal is to get to new hires right away and make the point when you get off probation what job do you want? If you want a real contract WE NEED YOUR Participation, no excuses! Image Flt Ops reaction when they here the Strike Prep Chairman is going to be meeting and personally educate many of the new hires?