View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:49 PM
motorboatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by OpenClimb View Post
I'm curious to know if you've received any indication that they will pay you extra flight pay for the non-local-in-nature ride to the remote hotel?

I seem to remember that they've paid crews in the past when we have to limo from MDW to RFD or MDW to ORD or PHL to TTN or MKE to MDW.

This type of situation should also be a heads-up to our union officials that this sort of nonsense should be specifically addressed in the new contract. IMHO, even the nonsense van service in places like SFO and LAX should be addressed. The van picks us up at the curb with BARELY a minute left before we can go get a cab and then stops at 3 additional terminals and 3 different hotels before delivering us to our hotel after an extra 20 minutes of van time.

Or how about the hotels that only run shuttles twice and hour and then sell park and ride packages such that the shuttle vans are too crowded to safely accommodate crews? See CVG.

This place is embarrassingly bad. Mesa v.2.01

Don't even get me started on the goat F..ck we've got going with the new passenger count procedures! See today's Comply365 memo for further complications er... I mean clarification...
That 365 memo today was embarrassing. It's a reflection of the chief pilot's office, and it reflects it perfectly. The memo is full of inconsistencies, nebulous explanations, and grammatical horrors (e.g. feedback back??)

This entire operation continues to amaze me. Rampers unable to hear anything on the ground because they're listening to music through their non-disguised white ear buds, RDU specifically had a ramper wearing flip-flops on the tug the other day, getting the gd air hooked up in Philly requires an act of Congress, etc, etc. I CAN"T WAIT to be gone from here...tick-tock tick-tock F9. My demonstration will come in the form of a resignation letter.