View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:59 PM
wjcandee
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by midnightshuttle View Post
Crew scheduling&ops were trying to figure out how to bypass ABE last week. I heard they had 2-5 hours delay every night. One night the flight out of Dallas missed the ABE load.

Pinnacle (I think is the name) has been hired to replace them but can't start for a month. I got this from talking to ops & crew scheduling. Its to the point I think they may modify the ABE DFW SCK CVG lines.
All departing flights from ABE were on time today. (Edit: figured out what you were saying.)

If they have trouble at ABE, BWI wants the business. Right now, Amazon is splitting the NorthEast Coast flights between ABE and BWI. ABE is closer to Avenel, but in a pinch, things could be adjusted to just put everything into BWI.

Pinnacle Logistics is the provider being used at BWI. If Pinnacle is going to replace the LVIA employees at ABE (or just hire them upon termination of the ramp contract with LVIA), I believe it is for a different reason than those workers being unwilling to work. There may be expertise that Pinnacle has in one area that they may need at ABE.