View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:24 PM
CTRCommander
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Default Amazon.....all is not well!

Originally Posted by wjcandee View Post

Pinnacle Logistics is the provider being used at BWI. If Pinnacle is going to replace the LVIA employees at ABE (

The ABE employees were wanting more and starting slowing down. So Pinnacle was hired, they can't start till August sometime. The current employees some how found out Pinnacle was coming in and they weren't going to be offered the jobs. Well doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where that train was headed.

I know all week flight were pushing 3hrs delays. I'm not sure where your getting ETD and ATD from though. If I refiled and took off at that new time ATC would show an on time dep. I'm not poking your monkey just saying is all.

Some thing's I can't post based on operations but I know Amazon had some one there on site and he wasn't in a friendly mood. It looked like someone kicked his dog. I'm sure something changed.

Also the base of the problem is pay. They need clean criminal and drug test for a low wage job. In some parts of our country that's tough to do with the payscale being offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro