View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 03:42 PM
BravoPapa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by NeverHome View Post
I don't really have a dog in this fight, so here is my thought:

Good for her! Im a regional pilot with plenty of hours (valuable ones). So looking back I remember those days. I remember workin 2 jobs, nights, going to school, etc.

We all work hard. Ya a few have a silver spoon and somehow manage to get places by merely breathing. For her, she clearly is working towards her dream.

Stated another way, if im on a hiring commity, I would hire her and those liker her. On the otherhand I would tell the naysayers that are tools to go get lost.

As for mr. martin and his videos, I suspect he has a great angle he is working. These videos dont make themselves. He is doing a great job. He is enthusiastic and has managed to take his talents towards benefiting others. That's impressive. Again coming from somebody with several thousand hours in the 121 world.
Good post NeverHome. Totally agree. Just be thankful some good happened to someone and maintain the right attitude and don't begrudge others and you may be next in line. I'd hire 1 like her and her attitude and her hard working over 100 of the chronic complainers here.