View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:15 PM
correcting
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2007

I doubt highly that will happen. It's a marketing tool and I've heard the 2500 hour min is memorialized in all the owner contracts. You're pretty close. It won't be long.

Another thing people don't like is the mandated use of the company credit card. This is not a no vote issue by itself, but many feel it is a poke in the eye. A large number of people use the Hilton AMEX to get 5 times the HHonors points. We stay at a lot of Hiltons on the road.
It's not all bad. I've been on the company card for a few years. You get the airline miles and now with the added benefit that the miles never expire (if this passes). So while we do lose the nice Hilton bonuses, you're airline miles will add up quick, especially since airline tickets are put on the card. 40,000 points gets you a ticket with no blackout dates to anywhere in the US on any airline with an available seat. Plus you get some added benefits with regards to identity theft, travel insurance if your airliner crashes, etc. Not a bad deal, but, it's still not Hilton points .