View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:44 PM
snackysmores
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: fatigued

Originally Posted by JRReaume View Post
I'm interested to hear what the consensus is here as well. I interviewed clear back in June and 10/09 was the first jet class I was able to get. Doesn't seem like they're having all that much trouble making that airframe appealing. Nor does it seem like e can't staff 13 jets. As stated earlier.
As far as I know if you have a class date right now you should (SHOULD) not be affected. If something changes you will be notified. This delivery deferral will affect 5 airframes that are supposed to be delivered to us before the end of the year.

If management is being honest and saying they are swapping delivery dates with OO and not ORDERS then it's not going to change much. It all depends on our management sharing truthful information with us and we all know Qx managements reputation. We just don't know at this moment.

The craziest thing that has happened here is upgrade running at 2.5 years in September to 5 months in October (i.e. 1000 121). The company was imposing a 1000 company hour requirement in September and dropped it to 0 for october. Funny what management will do when they risk losing revenue.