View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Mox Nix
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Falcon 900B

Originally Posted by PilotInd View Post
I am in the Indianapolis area and currently fly for a Part 135 Charter/Managed Aircraft operator. Do you guys know what aircraft are currently available to crew at the IND base? I saw the M2 listed and I think I saw that there was a Falcon and maybe a BeechJet? Are they still looking for crew for these?

I have MU-300 experience along with plenty of Citation 500 series time in a variety of Cessna's product line. Even a little JetStar time from way back in the day. Would be interested in anything. From what I read in the forums here, pay seems reasonable, as does the benefits.

Is there anyone in particular I should try and contact at the IND base to inquire about job possibilities?

Thanks!
There is at least one Beechjet there at IND. Doesn't hurt to apply...even if they're not advertising for the IND Beechjet, the company as a whole needs Beechjet pilots. So they could be interested in you as a floater maybe at first, with a possibility to be assigned to the local Beechjet if a spot opens up.

Just speculation on that, but go ahead and apply. Good company, good place to be.