View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:47 PM
T28driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by ChrisPilot1 View Post
I don't know anyone else working there personally and everyone on here it pretty bias. Is the company well respected in terms of reputation for the majors? Im not trying to be a dick, but everytime I tell my other pilot buddies I'm thinking of Air Whisky, they all laugh saying you are just above Mesa? I dont give a crap about their thoughts, but genuinely wanted to know how the company is viewed in the industry.
Complete shocker to me that people on the internet have extremely biased opinions. Totally did not see that one coming. Also chemtrails are real and the first moon landing was faked. But not the later ones, we needed those to put the fake evidence of the first moon landing up there.

Chris, choosing a regional is a big decision and should not be taken lightly. Different companies have different strengths and weaknesses, Air Wisconsin included. The general advice you will be given on this forum is actually pretty good. Namely:

1) if you live in a base that is only served by one regional, and you have a realistic expectation of holding that base, go there.
2) PIC time (and pay) is better than SIC time.
3) benefits, specifically health insurance, matter.

Use those criteria and make an informed decision as best you can. In my case, Air Wisconsin was a good choice. It may be a good choice for you, it may not be. Don't make opinions on an internet message board your primary criteria.