View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 11:40 AM
teddy3412
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by Boats and Hos View Post
I posted this on the Envoy forum as well.

I am going to apply to Envoy and Endeavor and hope for the best. May I ask a few questions?

Is the bonus only for FO's? If I read right, Endeavors is for both?

Is it really a year or less to capt as written on APC profiles in New York? I like it there so I would not be worried. I assume Reserve for a long time???

Are uniforms paid for by the company, Ipads, KCM, Parking?

Which would you think would be better to work for? I am not really interested in the flow because of my age. I had my fun already. Looking more for travel bennies and medical bennies.

Thank you.
Bonus is for everyone. It's a retention bonus. I came in with enough time for upgrade and would have been awarded it on the previous vacancy (lga 200) I had 6 months of seniority at the time. Reserve would be awhile if you took the quick upgrade. The first uniform is 1/2 covered by the company and then they take $15 per paycheck to cover the other half. iPads and kcm is covered. Parking is covered if you park in one of our bases, if not they you $40 a month. I enjoy endeavor, benefits are okay. I'd say your likely to be awarded more days off here than envoy if your looking to be home more.