View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 03:08 PM
jstanotherpilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default 121 guy looking to apply to Envoy.

Hey all,

I spent some time looking around the rest of the posts (there are so many) but I couldn't find all the answers to what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone on here can help out!

I'm already flying at another regional, yea yea I'm planning on doing the lateral move, oh well. Things aren't so great where I am now and I am interested in switching possibly to Envoy. So, that being said...

How probable is ORD out of training? What equipment flies out of ORD?

LGA?

Does a new hire get a say in election to equipment? (I would obviously prefer the 175 or the 700)

Is the 21k bonus only offered with a 2 year commitment?

Is your min daily credit really 3.7/3.9? Would you say lines are pretty well built so you generally overblock your min daily credit?

Average credit for junior-ish lineholders? Days off?

Junior manning?

What does deadheading pay at?

Is dropping, swapping, trading, etc do-able? At my current company it's impossible to drop anything ever for instance.

Aside from all bonuses, what is 1st year FO pay? 2nd year? (how bad of a paycut is it basically?)

How is upgrade time realistically looking? Would that change if I already have around 800hrs of 121 time?

Is this 3 month CA upgrade award a real thing?

Average reserve time?

Commuting clause or policy?

I'm not familiar with the American benefits so I'm interested a little in how they work.

Is listing on 1st class free? (On United you have to pay additionally to list for 1st, for example.)

I hear listing is first come first serve REGARDLESS of seniority or if Mainline/Eagle. Is this true?

Buddy pass? Or adding "Friends" to benefits?

Anyways, thank you guys for taking the time to read and answer if you do. Also, if anybody wants a referral bonus feel free to send me a private message!