View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:16 AM
Purpleanga
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008

Originally Posted by Boats and Hos View Post
I am truly torn about what to? Envoy or Endeavor? The new TA at EDV is ok. Will Envoy come up, quite possibly! For now here are the things dancing around in my head;

Quicker Command at Envoy than EDV in NY. Will the TA change that, not sure at EDV. I have the time and would like the left seat and am quite aware of what that means. Envoy has four hotels each month.

MIA base. Probably a few years off but I do think EDV will ever have a FL base except for MAYBE, MCO. If the TA gets signed this might be more likely to happen than if it gets voted down but I would hazard a guess, it's a ways off.

Slightly better pass travel at AA than DL. Probably a wash as you will always be in economy anyway. I guess it depends an where, and how often, you want to though.

Flow. I honestly have no desire to fly for AA but it's there. DL I would love to but get in line and a high rejection rate. A flow would have changed that for me personally.

It's almost as bad having too many choices. I flew (rated in the CRJ) but I don't think it really matters, CRJ vs EMB. Yes, I know there are many other variables but for today.

Thanks for any insight.
If you have no desire to fly for AA then Envoy is not for you. All we do is fly for AA!