View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Kirth
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Ugh! BlastBoy.

Your arguments are the same idiotic arguments we've been used to listen to from newly graduated pilots for years. These pilots, happy to finally be getting a paycheck for flying are part of the problem. You are part of the problem.

You can make 85K doing almost anything else, and you would be home every night with your wife and kids. You can drive a truck carrying toilet paper from state to state and be home every weekend.

I don't mean to insult you. I only say this when I mean it.

"Idiot -
[id-ee-uh t]
noun
Informal. An utterly foolish or senseless person:

Psychology. Aperson of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25."

Sir, you may be an idiot.

Originally Posted by blastboy View Post
Well now, if you want to buy a million dollar home in VNY then 85K isn't enough. If those are your goals then, yes you need to make more. I'm a loser, eh? HeHeHe. As far as I see it, you're sitting in the stands with me watching this race to the bottom in the aviation industry because what are you doing proactively to change things? Complaining? Blogging on this forum? If you are proactive in changing what you're complaining about, then maybe you'll earn my respect, but certainly not by calling anyone a "loser": An educated remark by a GV pilot, by the way.

Sure 85K is a lot for me because guess what, where I live 85K can get you a couple of houses and all the rest of the stuff that I don't really need. I don't live in VNY and I dont want to either. Look, you take your job, and I'll take mine. I see the big picture but I also know that nothing I say or do at this moment can change anything because I am in no position to do so. Until that time, 85K is going to be a lot of money for me. Maybe not you, but for me it is.