Thread: Swift air
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 06:08 PM
81pilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by Braniff DC8 View Post
I must just be making it up because I have no better reason. People need to be aware of what goes on there (as well as other places)and again, there are better opportunities. You trying to sell it does not mean it's a good place.

People, I know enough. Stay away from this place!!! It will get you nowhere. Ask Mexi how many are getting hired at the Majors! Not Spirit or Frontier but United, Delta etc...You will be treated like a dog and God forbid-Violated. Do your homework. The information is out there. I posted some earlier. You can research it yourself. You do not have to take my word for it whatsoever. Caracas is dangerous and you will go there a lot. YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

Social media to get apps? That same social media will be used to spread the word. Works both ways Mexi.
Man, it seriously sounds personal, and not so much "friendly pilot advice" to me. You are just determined to make every effort to steer people away from this place. I think you would find a lot more joy on focusing on your choices and doing research on whatever affects YOU and let people make their own choices and their own research. Your story is really getting old. Sad. It's people that make a place good or bad. So if enough good people get together, it will only help a place be better.