Thread: Swift air
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 01:05 AM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Man I love my all inclusive Caracas overnights! Cerveza at the pool and a massage sponsored by the awesome government! Why would anyone be afraid of Caracas it's like the new southern cancun!...... I've been to crazier places in the military than caracas. East St. Louis is more dangerous than CCS.

Again folks CCS is a turn flight we do twice a day out of MIA. Not a biggie, turn and burn. The ground handlers are great and do their best to get ya going. Definitely friendlier than MIA any day. The customer has it very well orchestrated as their reputation rests on it.

We have had people hired at many airlines from Swift. Southwest, Alaska airlines, many to Spirit, atlas air and the most recent lotto winner went to AA.

Not sure who ****ed in Braniff's Cheerios at Swift, but he probably should be focused on looking for his next gig. If he's like this away from Swift than this place is already times better without him. Don't need cancers slinging gear for us. We have a lot of hard working pilots trying to make this place great and we definitely don't need that negativity. If you don't like swift then don't come, if you're here and don't like it, quit! Nobody is holding you back but yourself.

Now if you want a variety of flying, learning to land a 737 on places You'd never imagine, working with fun crews making the best of every day, then we'd be glad to have you. Management doesn't make this company, we do!