View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 09:59 PM
OregonAviator
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by Jonneaux View Post
You have said it more than ten times and you’re still wrong.
Tell me something and answer me on this, if we’re really losing as much money as you’re stating which is a huge amount, and knowing how well alaska airlines is with their cash, why would they continue letting this happen as far as it has gone til now without shutting us down or expediting the process of shutting us down? If Alaska was really set on closing down Horizon Air because of this mess and they had already made plans to do so, I would think by now out of all times we have hit our biggest lows they would have shut us down. This is why I think and I KNOW you are wrong and you constantly come into these threads spewing your BS to everyone including potential new hires spreading lies and making this place sound way worse than it really is. Don’t forget jonneaux that Horizon Air has been flying jets wayyyyy before SkyWest ever did and we were known as the best regional airline in the country even above SkyWest airlines so you can go sit down and shut your mouth and go continue canceling flights on the daily with those maintenance hog turds that Skywest pulled out of the desert to come fly in the northwest with.

Just because we’re not in the best state currently doesn’t mean that we won’t be back on our way to the top. You’re sitting in your chair all high and mighty just because you’re a regional lifer at SkyWest airlines and you beat your chest as if the continuous growth you guys receive is helping any new hire pilot move up towards a future at a mainline carrier, when in reality the more the regionals grow the less flying at mainline is happening and that’s the opposite we want. I am planning on going to mainline one day but until then this is my airline and I am here to tell you that we will be back to where we need to be and I hope you are as salty as can be about it. Continue spewing your crap about Horizon for all I care but you don’t see any of our horizon guys trolling the SkyWest threads on the daily like you do here. I’ve still got a lot of respect and a lot of friends at SkyWest and I don’t have any beef with OO except for you. Constantly trolling these threads trying to make this place sound like it’s in a nose dive for the ground when In reality we’re coming back up.

Side note, one thing I really enjoy seeing is how much effort you put into making Horizon sound worse than it is on a pilot forum.... I mean let’s be real dude, in the last month have you seen any of us QX’ers posting about how badly YOU say it is? No. For the most part you see Horizon guys telling potential new hires what is currently happening within the company so they can get help making a decision on a career with QX. You on the other hand come in here talking about us closing, losing money for AAG and making the brand look bad. Dude go find a new hobby you’re bored and terrible at it clearly.