View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:45 AM
WSPLT
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016

This thread has become quite the ****ing contest. Don't you guys have anything better to do than compare OO to QX? At the end of the day, they're both regional airlines.

As for me, Horizon is a means to an end, and I have zero regrets about coming here. I don't intend to stay here forever, but for now it's working well for me. I'm paid a market wage, I have a good schedule, have never had to commute, and I live in base. Maybe I could have made a little more flying a shiny OO jet, but I also could have been commuting to ORD or MSP at least for a while... not doing that (ever) is worth some $$ to me, and I'm glad I didn't do it.

Truth is, none of you actually KNOW what will happen with Horizon. All I have seen here is speculation. I can't predict the future either, but I'm optimistic that we've turned the corner and will come back from this. Either way, the only thing I know for sure is that regardless of the outcome here, I'll be fine. I'm healthy, I've got an ATPL, a bit of experience, and a positive attitude. I think that last one is a LOT more important than some of you realize.