Old 10-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Gasfiltered
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2017

I believe either the 500 or the multi or both are non-negotiable even though it says SE or ME. I am local and other than the one guy who is on every thread they post, they have a good reputation among the local pilot population.

I guess I shouldn't say "believe", I hope it is because they've been looking for a couple of months and although I have time in a couple of the types they fly, I'm friendly with the local place that services most of the country's PAC-750s, I have a lot of experience in data acquisition, surveying, and high op-tempo deployments, and I have an active security clearance (a common, but not often advertised requirement for survey work), I can't seem to get any traction yet. Maybe my resume has a big 'ol typo on it or they absolutely need those times/types for insurance or something. My Multi checkride is in 3 days, I'll update with them after that and see what happens.

If you do get hired with less, please post up some details, would love to know what they hit on your resume that I'm missing.