Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:18 PM
E175 Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175

Originally Posted by Pedro4President View Post
I don't think anyone here has said it is a dead end place for a new hire.... And if they have then they are in the extreme minority. It is actually a really good place for a new hire IF you do not have prior 121 time. Less than 500 should be ok.

On the other hand you are right that most people here feel like they are getting screwed. Well, because we are. And if you come here or any regional you will likely feel the same way at some point in your career no matter where you go. Except if you go to SkyWest then you belong to a real pilot group where your Sh*t dont stink anymore. The reason most of them feel like they have been screwed is because they have. And the company keeps telling them to bend over again and again. This could actually be a new thread we could start where people tell them their worst experiences with Eagle/Envoy. Over a four year period a third of the pilot group LEFT. The company threatened to shut the company down during this time. They closed 5 bases. Gave away Envoy planes. Forced Eagle into a sham bankruptcy contract. Displaced CAs to FOs. Paid FOs less money in the first year then you will make in your first month at Envoy.

Pilots that were hired from 2015 on do not have much to complain about. Pilots hired in 2014 may have mixed emotions. 2013-2006 pilot likely have experienced the the worst of the companies actions. The old farts that are still around well.... I hardly ever fly with them or see them around much so I cant speak for them.

I can, Some are bitter and crusty, specially the ones that passed the flow and can't go now. Lifers.