View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 04:19 PM
1337pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by prex8390 View Post
I know it’s done for very outdated reasons at the mainline level but it would be nice for the pilots to stay in a different spot then flight attendants. Let them move every 6 monthes over a mini fridge or the van ride took longer than 5 minutes. I’ll take an overnight with a decent selection of food/pubs/actual things to do. I can see scheduleing planning next to none 20+ hour overnights now to circumnavigate our new clause in the contract about long stay hotels. Horray for 19 hour CVG at the 🌲🌲
DL mainline and FAs usually stay at different places, unless it's the smaller cities. Their FAs get places like ours, their pilots get nicer places. The smaller markets they might be together, but it still isn't some of the dumps we stay in. FA is not a skilled position, most of these NYC ones were probably shorting people a full carton of fries at McDonalds a couple months ago, now they're FAs complaining that we're gonna get paid too much and that they should get more, and calling up every two minutes in cruise complaining that it's too cold in back.