Thread: Fedex Interview
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:05 AM
2BEER
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2010

Originally Posted by Madoxx11 View Post
I just received an invite for a Jan interview. I have heard the the first day test is very tough and there is a high wash out rate day 1. With that being said, does anyone have a name or company that provides "Mock" interviews and practice and/or help for the test that is on day one? This has been my target job since day one and I don't want to screw this up! Any suggestions are appreciated and I'm excited for the Interview on Jan 8/9. Thank you
You have plenty of time, but you need to be proactive...as in- sign up for Emerald Coast Interview Consulting and ReadySetTakeoff YESTERDAY!!!

If you are worried about ECIC being booked up, give them a call first. I'm sure they would be able to find ample opportunities to get you prepped. You will want to do the following as a bare minimum:

1 in-person prep seminar
1 webinar
1 SBI practice webinar
1 top-off

As far as the cog and knowledge tests, follow RST's 15 day getting started checklist. If you just go through the material, keep practicing all of the tests (don't stress if your scores start dropping a bit the more you do the practice, that seems to happen a lot), you will do fine.

It sounds a bit daunting, but you can do it. Good luck!