Thread: Fedex Interview
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:05 AM
kc10/c130
Beaches and Sand

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Chasing Surf

Originally Posted by middies10 View Post
Im going to play devils advocate here and suggest avoiding EC and all HR prep. Don't go into that interview having molded yourself into an EC poster child. Having recently interviewed I was surprised by the nature of the panel interview. First thing they said was to be yourself and throw all that EC stuff out the window. It was an enjoyable conversation. These interviewers are getting tired of canned responses and the same stories garnered from a HR prep service. If you have some stories from your career and are a decent speaker you'd do just fine.
Under no circumstances listen to this post! You would do yourself and incredible disservice by not doing Emerald Coast and RST! I'm sure plenty of people get their dream job by just winging it but do you really want a better career on that? I don't know much about rst but Emerald Coast is the Double Platinum of the interview preps. In no way do they tell you what to say but what they do is give you the confidence to go forward and do your best. Emerald Coast does not believe in canned responses and they would be crazy to even contemplate that. Good luck and I have certainly enjoyed my last 15 years here.