Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:19 PM
P Owed Captain
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Hey, I'm with you on this. I 100% agree that people who are supposedly professionals should be able to communicate in written correspondence with good grammar and spelling! In addition, they should conduct themselves in a professional manner and speak in a professional manner as well.
Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
The letter from Billy C this morning is mind-blowing - and not necessarily in the subject matter.

Nothing surprises me here anymore, particularly when one considers the management staff's lack of professionalism. Somebody should ask the tough questions he asks of us. OK, I'll start here: what's an 'epilate'? :-)

I actually know, but from the desk dictionary:

verb (used with object): epilated, epilating.
1. to remove (hair) from the body by means of physical, chemical, or radiological agents; depilate.

So I guess we'll be able to figure out who the Flight Standards guys are, because they will be carrying Nair in their flight bags. :-) Maybe using it on the flight deck, too. Yikes.

Kind of cool he misspelled the name of his boss, too.

Yes, I'm being picky but fair is fair. Communication is not a strong suit of our management. They expect professionalism from us, so lead by example. Clear and concise writing is essential in the business world.

Back to my coffee.