View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 11:19 AM
HercDriver130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
This is true. Question is what can you do about it. Answer in my opinion is nothing.

Why don’t we spend union resources on something that is being blatantly violated. Hotel points. No, I am not joking. Spencer is constantly violating this section of the contract. When I return to work on Monday, if the hotel does not give me points, I intend to check with the hotel committee to see if this has been agreed to by our people. If they have not, I will file a letter with the Chief Pilot followed up with a grievance if required.
If you dont think this is amongst other things a direct violation of the contract then you just dont get it. Seniority is the cornerstone of our contracts.. and this is a direct assault on that... if you dont see that.... you should look again. YES, this grievance is being fast tracked hopefully in the next 90 days. This will be fought until we prevail or there is no other avenue.

POINTS... give it a rest fellas while they should be avail... they aren't guaranteed. Feel free to file grievances if you like there is some traction there how much remains to be seen ... but there is some there. Breakfast.. not so much.