View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:48 PM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by Casualinterest View Post
It's pretty awesome this is the stuff we're *****ing about on here. Man could it be worse... The PSA, envoy, and xjt forums are full of people with much bigger beefs than us. You'd think from the PSA and envoy forums that the sky is falling. I've read boards from like 5 other companies in negotiations and they're all referencing our deal when discussing what they want. Btw, ask the PSA guys about how well their company follows the contract. I hear horror stories from friends. Generally speaking, I feel that this place does their very best to follow the contract, and is generally nice about it. That would be a win for several regionals.

Is this thing perfect? Will it be a seemless flip of a switch integration? Will everyone be happy? Nope, nope, nope. But it could be much much worse. Feel bad for the reserve guys who got their hopes up about 12 off starting up right away, but with how long we waited for this LOA, a couple months more isn't the end of the world.

If you really really want to complain about something, complain about the lack of open time available for January.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think it’s a pilot thing. Most still complain even though they have it pretty good by comparison. Check the major forums. It’s the same thing there