View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:07 PM
kevbo
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by APMechXJ View Post
My name is Ray.... I am an AMT for Endeavor Air in Detroit, Mi... In aviation for over 30 years(prior military.. yada yada)... In addition to working as an AMT I am also my stations representative on what we call the Tech Ops Committee .. basically I am a non union union rep... Anyway... I could use a bit of assistance from anyone willing.... What I am in need of is anyone who works at a regional level airline... your current pay scale and premiums... specifically looking for the following... Air Wisconsin, Envoy, Horizon, Mesa, PSA, Compass, ExpressJet, GoJet, SkyWest, and Republic.... I will gladly share the scale and premiums here at Endeavor in return... I am trying to compile a current list of all scales to see what exactly is out there for industry... you can post or message me on here.. or email me at.. [email protected] Thanks
So, how much does Endeavor pay mechanics these days? Can you actually make a living there? Any chance to flow into Delta? I know that 20yrs ago the answer was little, no, and no. If the industry is as good as aviation press suggest, there should be lots of movement and subsequent gains.