View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:45 AM
SEPfield
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by Boss Hoggin View Post
Do they take your passport from you and hold it hostage?

How can I study for the assessment test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve given all the info I going to give. I’m not going to assist anyone in joining EK. I’d sooner assist a suicide. It’s very clear that all you can see is shiny airplanes and big dollar signs, so good luck with that.

The simple fact is that EK used to be a great company, when it was run by expats that understood that truly professional pilots dont really want to leave their countries to come to a third world sandbox and be treated like second class citizens just to fly for a supposed first class airline.
Now the airline is being run by a bunch of unqualified locals that don’t have the managerial skills to organize a gang bang much less run a supposedly first class airline,and think that living in Dubai is actually part of the allure of the job. Meanwhile the office staff is overstocked with a bunch of pedantic yes men who’s only real purpose is to make sure their friends and family get promotions while doing no actual work or contributing anything to the airline.
Dubai is running out of money,again, and it’s unlikely Abu Dhabi is going to bail them out again. The real pain for EK pilots has barely begun.