View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:37 AM
Ludicrous Speed
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by CargoPirate View Post
You definitely have a point about Democrats and their support for the unions.

BUT

I vote for the benefit of my family. Not unions.

Last few years all the Democrats care about is taking care of illegal aliens and the so called DREAMERS.

What about the dreams of my kids and grandkids? Guess they don't matter to Democrats or Deep State Repubs either. All the politicians in D.C. can go to hell.

By the way which so called news can you depend on nowadays? Not the Washington Post or NYT. They are the propaganda arm of the democrats just like ABC,CBS, NBC and CNN etc. etc.

Repubs have Fox and a few others; but Dims have most of the rest. Journalism has been dead for a long time. It is 99% propaganda now by both sides.
Your points taken as well. In my book, voting in the direction of strong unions is indeed taking care of my family.

As for DACA recipients; Most are educated and productive members of society, 900 of which serve in the military.

As for broadcast media outlets, Fox is farther to the right than any of the so-called Democrat outlets are on the left (that were as hard on Obama as they were on GWB), especially the NYT and....even MSNBC.