View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:56 AM
FXDX
Proponent of Hysteria

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: 3B

Thanks for the info guys.

As for the tickets, I was on the computer here in Memphis at 1pm local when they went on sale. My younger brother who lives in Thornton had 4 computers set up in an effort to get tickets and my mom in Phoenix had their computer online trying to get tickets as well.

For whatever reason, I was able to get through to the server and got tickets for my brother for each game. I used his credit card number and he was able to pick them up yesterday at the box office. We are completely baffled how I was able to get through during the feeding frenzy, they were never able to get past the countdown page. I was on two computers for about 2.5 hours, although only 1 was able to get through during the whole thing.

It feels like I hit the lotto for him, he was really excited about getting the tickets. We went to game 2 of the NLCS in PHX with my father and another brother and now he will be able to say he went to a WS game. My dad is flying in for the game as well, so if I can make it that would be cool.

If I can get released from work early enough I will just try to jump in on an earlier flight, but the 1709 flight is my last resort. My brother will leave a car for me at the FedEx ramp and I will meet them at the game if that is the only way I can get there.