Old 02-24-2018, 06:25 AM
hackerbyday
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by boiler View Post
I have no issues with the captains that I fly with here, but come on man...you’ve got to admit that this place is awful and everyone has the attitude of “this is how we’ve always done it” regardless of how antiquated the practice may be. You senior guys ought to listen to us newer guys because we know how the rest of the industry works. I get paid better here than I did in the right seat at a regional and I fly a bigger airplane, but beyond that our work rules are so much worse than any regional pilot could dream of.

Then you’ve got Soaper coming in and harassing crews demanding concessions on our already ****ty work rules until finally a couple 151ers stepped up and put him in his place last week. Good thing someone filed a harassment claim with HR and called the feds for taking away time from FAA required training!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang I didn’t know you guys are the Mesiah here to save us from our ignorant cornfield ways. We don’t know how the industry works? Well its obvious you had no idea what ACMI flying is all about, or did you just not do your research before coming here. All the whining about no food and warm water you’ll never become a freight dog just some little pampered poodle.
And then to say a couple 151rs put Soaper in his place by walking out on him instead of standing up and being the adult in the room and taking it to him. But no coming on here to air your grievances that takes a pair.