View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 05:02 AM
cloudkicker1981
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: TRYING TO STAY AWAKE

iflyjets4food, i believe i replyed to one of your post back when you were trying to get hired, and i was very positive and helpful. maybe it was your attitude or the big a$$ koolaid mustache, but either way you didnt get the job so just move on. the post i put down was for incited advise, not from somebody who has know idea or expeirence in what they are talking about.

i got hired with colgan in june 05 adn i know that i should probably stay but you do get treated really $hitty. i mean besides low pay there are not any other duty regs for us. i keep getting pulled from trips so guys can do ioe, which is fine but when you put in a bid for a month and get a line then a week before you start that trip (per say at colgan) they pull it adn give you resevre with only reserve pay, this is happen for a while leaving me with 60 hours lines that were blocked for 90 and screwing my whole month up. whats the point of bidding a line. also they tried taking away 3mins off are runup and 3min off are repos.

thanks everyone else who has some useful opinions, i probably will stay like i said, just wanted to hear some more people telling me to stay.