View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 04:49 PM
goinaround
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by Need4speed21 View Post
It went well the Skype was about 30 minutes long they asked everything,very nice people very professional after skype about an hour later got a call from Cinthia the HR Mgr for the face to face in Mia the interview in Miami is a little tuff they talk about the Company future goals everything straight forward no run around the bushes after that you get a math test and a very difficult technical 40 question test,then after that a sim eval either in the md11 or 74 we all got the 74 sim eval cuss the md sim was busy that day after the sim then you sit with the whole panel chief pilot assistance chief pilot hr and 747 manager and ask you more stuff about your career and your life, you gotta be honest and real cuss they are very picky you have to show them you really want to work there after that they kick you outside the room for about 5 minutes then they call you back and tell you if you got the job or if you didn’t like I said very nice people and if you get the face to face it means they really want to hire you, you really have to f&@ck it up real bad if they don’t hired you good luck 🍀👍
If cussing in the interview is a preferential in the hiring process....I better get my app in......