View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:32 AM
Rock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Default How not to get sick in Delhi

On my last Delhi layover the hotel contacted a driver for us. His info follows. Great guy who knows where to take you so you don’t get sick. Great Indian place that even our “I don’t like Indian food” crew member enjoyed. He waited while we ate, then drove us to a couple bars and back to the hotel. I asked him if he’d give me a tour of Delhi the next day. It was fantastic. Picked me up right on time and we visited sites in old and New Delhi. He will also take you to the Taj Mahal but needs a day in advance to plan it. He’s a good tour guide in that he tells you enough of what you want to know about something rather than everything you don’t want to know. We had lunch on the tour at another great Indian restaurant and had tea at another stop. I just assumed I’d be feeling it after the trip but no Delhi belly issues whatsoever. I guess you just have to know where to go. I pointed out a couple places that looked good to me and he told me “they would only agree with an Indian stomach”.
Sam will also provide transportation to and from the airport if you are deviating.
His email is [email protected]
Phone is +91-9999398899