View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 06:52 AM
BPWI
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: BD-700A

I currently work a 7/7 and really enjoy it. I have a family and 2 young children. I love the fact that I cannot be touched on my days off and if I choose to work more, my days are added on as vacation time. Not sure about your current age, but it doesn't sound terrible. You can always jump from corporate to the airlines later. You'll love the 50. Great aircraft. Best of luck with whatever you choose-
B

Originally Posted by NeoPilott View Post
Hi all, this is my first post on the boards with a general scheduling question. I currently stand at close to 2000 hrs of TT of which most are through CFI'ng. I was also able to pick up few hours in Super King Air about six month ago in part 135 setting. Recently I was offered a job on Falcon 50EX with 10 on 10 off schedule. Company offers average salary for this A/C (considering I have no prior jet time), good benefits, and 1 year contract in return for PIC type. For those of you who have worked similar schedule, do you think this is a good deal? I was able to track some of company's aircraft and it seems like most of the flights end up in base on most flights. Some trips are 3-5 days long, however majority is 1-2 days with as much as 5 days without any movement in between, but again this will probably vary. Any thoughts, suggestions, advice?