View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 05:49 AM
agayo70
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Default right on...

What everyone has said in this thread is right on. CFI is the fastest way to build time. If you are good and really interested in talking about flying and sharing learning with others, CFI is your best; You can attract a lot of students, and you will be overbooked, and you will learn, and build time very fast.
Saipan is good if you are single... go meet up new people- from China and SE Asia. I hear you get to meet some really pretty Asian girls there .... At least, you get to gather many stories you can tell later

Skydive, pipeline patrol, and banner towing: - you will build time, but certainly not as fast as CFI. Also, most operators want 500TT min, or a CFI, for insurances purposes. If you ever find a good one, the pay is much lower than CFI.

At 260 or so hrs... you still have the Commercial maneuvers fresh in your hands/eyes, get that CFI and you can teach anywhere in the Country. There is a dire need for CFIs; you can virtually name your price and terms.

I'd say, keep looking, but keep studying & preparing for the CFI. Where are you located?...PM me for more

In these present times, it is better to have a CFI certificate and not need it for a job, than to need a CFI certificate for a job and not have it.

Thanks,

Alfred