View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 AM
TheWeatherman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by TwinTandem View Post
Would classes start posting their initial base assignments? This thread would be excellent to just get a glimpse of the trending data on this subject. Obviously, we know what aircraft everyone will get but perhaps just a snapshot of what each class received in their drop? A similar thread started but got derailed so I am requesting just the numbers on this one and only comments that contribute to the explanation from the individual posting the drop. The total to a certain base would be in parenthesis followed by the rank order that got the base. In the example below there are 5 slots for EWR and class seniority numbers #4, #8, #13, #14, and #15 picked EWR when it was their turn for selection. This may be a moot point as I do not have insight to how selections work. So, if someone who knows and has been there realizes that this is not how basing is assigned then I'll delete or recommend deletion of this thread. Suggesting a format similar to:

--------EXAMPLE ONLY:---------

Class Start: 2April18
Class Total: 20 FOs

CMH: 0
DCA: (5) 2, 5, 6, 9, 10
EWR: (5) 4, 8, 13, 14, 15
IAH: (1) 1
IND: (1) 3
LGA: (8) 7, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
MCI: 0
MIA: 0
ORD: 0
PHL: 0
PIT: 0

Add'l info:
Class makeup was 10x 121, 5 military, and 5 CFIs. Ages ranged from 21 yrs old all the way to a 50 yr old in the class.
Looks like you volunteered to do this. You get this every month when the seniority list come out. Feel free to start with the last few classes which was posted in the April 2018 Pilot Seniority List which you would have gotten in Comply365.