Thread: Yikes Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Lugar
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Really? You’re reaching. You’ve already convicted (in your own mind) a senior captain and military veteran with zero facts and then spread bull crap to further slam him in the court of public opinion. Did he screw up? I think so. Did he committ a criminal act...I think not considering the evidence offered by both parties.
Fair enough. But if they wanted to leave no doubt, any good reason why they wouldn’t ask these questions, which don’t leave loopholes?

1. Besides alcohol, did you give or administer, or CAUSE TO give or administer any drug to Betty without her knowledge?

2. Do you have memories of sexual contact with Betty, with or without her participation and consent, while she was under the influence of any drug, including alcohol?

3. Did you verbally or physically force or coerce Betty to engage in sexual contact with you while she was under the influence of any drug, including alcohol?

I would be satisfied that the opposing party was innocent if he would have answered THOSE questions with a “no,” and passed the lie detector test.