View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:12 PM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Thanks Davetastic,

You seemed to have sorted out my earlier message very well.

Pro or Con thanks!

All, don't consider me a company stooge because I don't tow our current leadership's every word as gospel. I have more time as a union volunteer than many of our ExCo members have been pilots. I have volunteered myself for risky actions for the union more times than I can count and I have seen a number of mis-truths said by a few of our current leadership to our own that I have not seen by past administrations. I can live with that if they were dealing solely with the company because the company does the same to us, but they forget we are the membership and should not be treated as such. Often times making our own cannon fodder by what they say. Ripe for the taking as hostages (collateral damage) during these negotiations as they seek leverage.

I would much prefer to use our own private forums, the Atlas ExCo now has made that impossible leaving the unofficial union facebook page as the only way to communicate which actively censors, deletes or bans without true cause or under any set rules.

Keep that in mind on the next crew call or GMM. If it sounds janky, it probably is.

Fly the CBA