View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Mrhr5b
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by samimifs View Post
Hello,

My first post here. Wanted to get some more information in regards to Star Marianas Air. Did an interview with them last Friday and they told me they would get back to me. They initially asked for my documents (pilot certificate, medical etc.) and we set up an interview date. How long do they usually take to reply whether you got the job or not? and how hard is the transition to their islands and working there? Just worried because I was expecting to know the results on the interview and they said they would reply and let me know within a week or so. Is this normal? Any info about them would be greatly appreciated. I've seen all other posts about them in the past but they were pretty outdated.
I was offered in the interview. My advice would be to check your spam and don’t be afraid to reach out and ask. I got a lot out of flying there and it can be a good experience. The transition really wasn’t hard for me, but it is different in some respects. As far at the cape air flying I think I wolnt affect you at all. The only people it will affect are on the 135 side.(new hires go to the part 91 tour side first)