View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 04:26 AM
ctd57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ CA
Default From an ATP instructor.

First of all, they don't require you to take any jet transition. It is not even included in the Airline Career Pilot Program. We have letters of agreement with 4 different airlines. None of which are my first choice, but anyway, and they are the ones who require that our instructors do this course. We get it a 70% discount from what public pays for it. I personally know most of the people on the website who got hired and only one so far didn't make it through the initial training at the airline. Getting a job here is easy, as long as you didn't fail multiple checkrides. They want to hire the guys that just did the program, and with 25 locations nation wide, you can pick were you want to go. Don't let all these other people tell how ATP operates unless they have been here. And our guys do get hired with 500 hours total time because they have so much multi-time when they do get hired. Of my 450 hours, I have 320 hours multi. Post any questions, and don't pay attention to people unless they know.