View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:34 PM
Boats and Hos
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default Dagnamit

Purpletool, that just took the wind right out of my sales but I needed to hear it as I thought it was the greatest place ever. Delusions of two years on the 767 in Hong Kong then back on the A300 with easy flights to Florida. It sounds as bad as where I am now.

No, FedEx is not the only company that makes you sit airport reserve for eight hours in the worst hell hole on the planet-LGA. Reserve work rules too are pathetic. How about being called on R for a trip but still being on R at the same time??? How about getting a late night trip assigned but being told you must come in two and a half hours early to sit at the airport first. Yes, it can always be worse but always better.

Now I haven't been called by Purple but honestly after what you have said, and another agreed, I think it's not for me. I wish more people would write truths and more would listen. As I said, in two years time, FedEx might be begging. Yes, Delta, and SWA, is much better and happens to have decent work rules. Best of luck to you and thank you again.